So, you’ve bought a camera. But there’s this teeny little problem about the whole thing: you don’t know the first thing about cameras or the principles it functions on! Not to worry though, this article is here precisely for that purpose. To guide you through the basics of photography without sounding like a lecture in Physics.
Photography tips : first thing first
First things first, the camera is basically a device that captures the scene in front of you, using the same principle that applies to your eyes. Light enters your eyes, passes through the lens and forms a image on the retina. The photography tip is knowing your equipment
Photography tips : Aperture, Exposure, Shutter speed and Lens
Now, just hold that thought and think about the following points:
- Photography tips : Aperture: This is nothing but the function of the camera that regulates the amount of light coming in the camera. Think of it as your iris which adjusts according to the light outside. Don’t you experience a blackout of sorts when you enter a dark room from a brightly lit area? That’s what happens when the aperture of the camera is inappropriately set. So, lower the light, higher the aperture.
- Photography tips : Exposure: This is the amount of light that is allowed to fall on the film/sensor. Not much to explain here, but the correct manipulation of exposure can do aesthetic wonders for your photographs. Exposing your sensor for a long period, results in, more light falling on your sensor, making your picture brighter.
- Photography tips : Shutter-Speed: Simple. The camera is your eye. The shutter is your eyelid. It’s that easy. How to adjust shutter speeds to get awesome effects? Keep it fast if you want stop-motion photos. For example, sweat jerking off a footballer’s forehead as he kicks the ball. Or, keep it slow if you want a blurry effect.
- Photography tips : Lens: Every camera has a lens. Digital, SLR, mobile phone, you name it. They are the basic components of the camera and can be very helpful in defining your particular style of photograph. If you’re a sports photographer, use a telephoto; for landscape, use wide angle and so on.
These were just the basics of photography. Though reading it doesn’t make you an expert, it sure will help you in understanding what those buttons on your DSLR are used for! Buying a DSLR camera and using its features and power to take great Images is the soul of photography.
Hope you enjoyed our lesson in photography tips section. please give us your feedback on our photography tips section.
Popular search terms:
- photography tips ppt (22)
- blogs trgauba com basic-photography-tips-for-beginners (8)
- camera basic photography powerpoint (2)
- basic photography ppt (2)
- basic photography powerpoint (2)
- basic of photography powerpoint (2)
- ppt on basic dslr photography (1)
- ppt of dslr cameras (1)
- ppt camera tips for beginners (1)
- basic dslr photography ppt (1)
- photography tips for beginners ppt (1)
- photo tips for beginner powerpoint (1)
- dslr photography 101 powerpoint (1)
- dslr camera basics ppt (1)
- cannon camera tips ppt (1)
- tips on photography powerpoint (1)